Friday, December 25, 2009

Election Commission Of India Voter List Voter Id Deleted From Voter List Without Reason.?

Voter id deleted from voter list without reason.? - election commission of india voter list

My name was struck off the voters list for the second time. In the past year to clear my name, without explanation. Sun has a new application and that my name last year. Have now been eliminated for the second! Time. The reason is in their records "displaced". But I changed my home and in the same house in the last 6 years.

I have run from one place to another to get this solution - but without success. The BBMP (Bangalore) InCharge officials are irresponsible for the entire process of identifying voters, if approached answers.

Is it possible that legal problem or not take the Election Commission of India have a way of dealing with complaints from constituents? If you know you can let me know? Thank you.

Best regards,
JS

0 comments:

Post a Comment