Friday, December 11, 2009

Stomach Diseases More Condition_symptoms Rare Stomach Diseases?

Rare stomach diseases? - stomach diseases more condition_symptoms

I had done in the upper gastrointestinal tract and they have three biopsies, and returned with them think they have this rare disease, gastro-ordered blood eosinophil doc wait for the last few weeks and I'm still on the test resluts. I have a total of 12 pounds since llittle began 30 days ago and began to drink and to ensure that these returns have to eat some momentum again, but it still hurts to eat badly and pain under my breastbone and burning in the chest and tightness in the chest is what to eat so many serious problems, but I need a sinus infection after upper gastrointestinal Zithromax clardin now at the helm of Nexium, Carafate, ib800 and paranasal sinuses. I do not know if anyone what it is and how long long I'm back to normal, I need to get another soldier two weeks in my small intestine, and now biospy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment