Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gall Bladder Blocked Could This Be My Gall Bladder?

Could this be my Gall Bladder? - gall bladder blocked

About 2 months ago I woke up feeling unwell. Urinate frequently lost sight of the need, then a few days, I had no appetite, vomiting recently, most things mucus and acid. A few days after his arrival, abdominal pain, a center for the middle and upper navel. A trip to the emergency room and a CT scan came with pancreatitis and benign tumors.

5-6 days after this happened, I started itching, another trip to the emergency room and told to take to take my Prevacid and Zantac to. No blood test performed.

When I asked my doctor for a follow-up if my gall bladder have caused this. He said that after the reports of the ER and a CT scan my gallbladder in order. Then he told me that all my labs came back fine and no worries.

It was about 7 weeks ago since it all started. Noch itchy, but it seems that after a meal or fatty foods. Me burning pain in the abdomen, which I had for an ulcer (s) UPS recently the style of the day. I called my doctor 3 times in the last 2-3 weeks and I returned the CAlls. In calling a new doctor in the morning and again.

I was tired of this kind of days with a sore throat shortly. Above all, I feel good. The lack of appetite, feeling hungry, but you can still eat without problems. Something odd (soft), pain all over my right shoulder blade, and half of the leaves. But still on the right path. I have not lost much weight while on this, maybe 5 pounds, the good thing. No signs of jaundice, which is good. But I'm still itching. I think my gallbladder is blocked, perhaps one of the bile duct or something. What do you think. Is this my gallbladder, even thought they look good on a CT scan? As I said, I am a new doctor and get to solve them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment