Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anorexia Rec I Think My Boyfriends Still Throwing Up What Should I Do To Help Him?

I think my boyfriends still throwing up what should i do to help him? - anorexia rec

ok I'm gay and my BF over a year had problems with some type of eating disorder (s), but I thought I got over it. Which began in March and less than a month earlier, seemed to begin to eat normally again, but then my ball I think I threw up because he said he would go to the toilet and it wouldnt let me place (everyone else was out) and had more Probem with anorexia, but he threw a couple of times, and today we were at the Rec today and told me on the go "because he did not urinate, but I stayed on as well, because that really want to stop because hes already very lean and HES cute and I love him as I do not want it bad, but gets angry if I bring something. I know, it's not about the choice not to use tto eat or not, but I know that your injuries can sometimes say to me now, but I think that just because she says no one else to talk to (other than your best friend the same thing) because I can tell my family because they're only there to and his father, as he laughs and laughs and does not think a real problem. I just want to help, but I do not know what to do, when you say they need help that's scary. Oh, and it is his, but HES is not read, but not discouraged, if anyone has noticed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment