Friday, February 19, 2010

Gay Men Who Lift Other Men Can Anyone Of You Liberals Or Democrats Honestly Be Okay With This?

Can anyone of you Liberals or Democrats honestly be okay with this? - gay men who lift other men

There are many things to play with him. Let me say first that I am and always will start, for gay marriage. I have nothing against gay at all, in fact, my best friend is a lesbian and she is my daughters god mother.

That is, I saw Hannity on FNC. I am not particularly favorable to his political views, but I saw the preview of what their program would be decided today evening and checked. Since most of you know, Kevin Jennings, called Safe School Tsar beloved Obama administration. I just found out that, once said that he was inspired "by Harry Hay, the NAMBLA.

Well, for those of you who do not know, means NAMBLA National Association of Man-Boy Love Association. Yes, it exactlAnd it may seem, gay men, who believe that age restrictions should be lifted. That in itself is a terrible idea, but even more surprising is the fact that it was men who were literally considered at the meetings, very good, like oral sex with a boy of 18 months. Yes, a !!!!! 18 months old boy

The fact that Kevin Jennings was inspired by a member of this group is absolutely appalling. How can be defined by and in accordance with this, unless they VIOLACIƮN ????????? And babies is by far not the only thing this man is guilty. He believes in the "campaign for primary schools system.

Now everybody can have what I said is pure and full of facts. These are the words himself says Jennings. So they know you canFrankly, I've always been very good with Jennings, and indeed perhaps all OK with the decision that do Obama and his government?








If you apply anywhere else, please reply, I'm just curious as to whether the rights always agree? I'm eager to see what they say.

2 comments:

Sinizter said...

Its funny how these libraries in denial here all day. I saw Hannity can not resist even when he said, saw problems with libs and radicals such as Jennings is that they are stupid enough to say stupid things on video! I noticed that most of those who come 0bama Flack and his followers from your uncle, a pure words.the own perverse and simple.He said the boy, fifteen, she was and everything he was saying about, dressed a condom? It is a red flag if I ever saw in this book one.add Queering elementary and a little common sense, and I do not doubt for a few seconds, how to inspire him.Libs must also recognize that they are not the majority in this country and never will, and his defense of people like Jennings, Hays, Van Jones, MarkLloyd, etc. Cass Sunstein is exactly why I will never the majority.

hotnwell said...

It is a lie, like most things on Fox.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2009100 ...

Post a Comment