Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Many Xanax Before You Die Of Overdose Why Are There So Many Cons Vs. Pros When It Comes To RX Meds Vs Marijuana?

Why are there so many cons vs. pros when it comes to RX Meds vs Marijuana? - how many xanax before you die of overdose

I had trouble sleeping and staying asleep during the last 5 months. I had chronic pain, go with him. Nothing that the doctor has prescribed has helped. In fact, it was worse. One of the drugs (Klonopin), I got addicted to the physical, and I had to go through detoxification. The other, Ambien, an adverse effect and actually started to stay awake. Recently, the doctor has me Seroquel. What a nightmare!

Why Cannabis is still illegal? I went to drugs.com and compared these drugs in combination with others, and are compared with the side effects of marijuana when they long term or short term.

I am sure this debate has raised a lot of things here on Yahoo Answers, but the **** just frustrates me that there is one thing that helps me sleep and feel alive the next day in the country of illegal probably one of the freest and best country in the world.

Damn, my problem is not comparing someone with AIDS or cancer or an incurable disease. God bless you all! I can not believe WHADo not pass it to the medical marijuana, then denied.

All medication is not the right drug for each individual and have different effects in different people. So when it comes to marijuana.

I had a good friend and family member dies from a lethal combination of drugs and overdosed .. My friend died from a mixture of alcohol and Xanax, and my cousin died) from an overdose of painkillers (Vicodin and Percocet.

The four that I mentioned earlier LEGAL

amazing

4 comments:

HLD RN said...

Baby, you're preaching to the choir. I am a nurse for 8 years and I think marijuana should be legalized. But in his case, not for you .... prescribed are not helping, but you are abusing him. Yes, I know it stinks. The reason why it would be legal for cancer patients and others. What we want is to fight for the decriminalization of marijuana. This means that you will not be provided to the possession charge. To be caught with a joint in the car? No fees. Well, how nice. Keep up high? No fees. What I mean by that? I'm with ya.

Eazy-e said...

There is nothing wrong with marijuana
Put your brain is cold / Relaxation
And she does not kill brain cells

bob j said...

Boyfriend, soon ...

Epictetu... said...

I do not like to smoke grass. I am a regular and healthy. I did, back pain, get a recommendation, so I'm legal. What do people say that cannabis is bad, then described it better (for the implementation of anti-drug organizations above the influence) has recently ceased to promote marijuana as a health issue, and now you say instead makes lazy. This is certainly not sufficient for a drug program.

Post a Comment