Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where Can I Find Fake Abortion Papers Social Networking At It's Worst!!?

Social Networking at it's worst!!? - where can i find fake abortion papers

I looked in my diary of my way home from work:

"A Twitter user told him that the world with a miscarriage - when sitting in a meeting:" I am a board meeting. After a miscarriage. God, I thank you, because theres af ****** ring three weeks running abortion in Wisconsin "

For those who are not familiar, Twitter is a social network where users communicate to all movements of people around the world.

I hope this was a "joke" .. But still - what the thing is something to add?

My question to this type of education:

Years ago, parents should stay home and worry about what the child is doing or crown received yesterday. All you have to do now is to see your FacebookProfile of what they did, they met, what you drank was to show what color their illness - even what they are hated for tea, before 2 weeks and cooking - all with photos and reviews of!
How many of you are friends of your child's entitlement to Facebook? This - like many of you have the option of a false representation, and do not necessarily look for espionage, but rather to those that are safe, so calm down

Reflections on the items that both the newspaper and ask, please! xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The information contained in the report is very ill. I hope that nobody would really be.

Asked parents ..... my youth are my "friends" on Facebook and MySpace, if at all, keep an eye on things. You do not have much in their profile, but I'll take a few things.

Anonymous said...

I have googled the tweet. Ridiculous! Is it just a joke that got out of hand? Joke he had to defend with facts and figures on his blog and the interview on CNN? Now the monster was even bigger.
One thing to remember here is that there is a fetus in question. Not only was the worst ever tweet is the worst mother ... No, man! ... ever.

OK, now going on. My kids are too young to get on Facebook or MySpace. but I have no problem with friends with me or his father when the time comes. Oh, and not to a false account to spy on them because the mother should be able to trust their children and their children should be able to trust him.

Anonymous said...

The information contained in the report is very ill. I hope that nobody would really be.

Asked parents ..... my youth are my "friends" on Facebook and MySpace, if at all, keep an eye on things. You do not have much in their profile, but I'll take a few things.

Anonymous said...

It makes me sick that she can not do and how * it grows with the baby to give to her.

Many of us conceieve try so hard, and then encourage people to act in that way! not fair.

Post a Comment